|Re-Qualification Process after the last Needle and Leaf Interlaboratory Test|
Only in case of re-qualification:
The re-qualification process should start as soon as possible after the ringtest. The laboratory has to try to identify the reason for the bad results. The quality check paper of the ICP Forests working group on QA/QC in laboratories could be helpful (see: http://icp-forests.net/page/working-group-on-quality). Also reference samples for method validation from IRMM, NIST or FFCC could be used. In case there is not enough sample material left - the ringtest provider will send additional ringtest sample material, if it is stable enough. If the problem is fixed a detailed report should be sent to the ringtest provider. Please, always add the laboratory code number on your report.
The report should contain:
- Results of the re-analyzed ringtest samples. Please, use or download only the Excel form from your ringtest provider!
- Printouts from the instruments (calibration curves, calibration factors, measured results, date/time)
- Printouts from the control charts
- Sample weights, dilution factors, moisture correction factors (if needed)
- Reason for failing the qualification
- Measures against this error in future
If FFCC receives all needed papers your updated online qualification report can be downloaded. There is a deadline for re-qualification (1st of September) - please, submit your reports per email in minimum three weeks before this deadline to have time enough to answer possible requests. Please, use in all communications your lab code number!
In case you have not enough sample material left let me know this in time - FFCC will send additional ringtest sample material if available.
Download the form for the re-qualification report (*.xlsx File)
Get the last online QA/QC Report for your laboratory